View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
2012 Nationals - Thank you! 
Rookie Driver

I just wanted to personally give a couple big THANK YOU's to a few important folks surrounding this years' Championships at NJMP. First, Dave Derecola, fighting an extremely sore throat on Friday evening and into Saturday but continued to soldier on to cap an awesome 2012 season of 944 Cup. The elite of statesman, thanks Dave, great series! Participants, you know who you are :mrgreen: ! Thanks! Next, John Nesbitt of SCCA for tending to our group as weekend liason at NJMP this year, Thanks John! John Behe, without John's advice this past weekend the 78 car might not have made it through the weekend, Big thanks John! The Lubinskis', The whole clan also came to our rescue this weekend loaning us some parts to keep us on track. Their Friendship, knowledge and sportsmanship helps define this series. Thanks Chris, Jerry and Brenda! Jerard Sweetwine, because that level of entertainment usually costs money! Not even the bartender was safe! Thanks Jerard! All of our Series sponsors, Goodyear, OG, Braid, Lindsay Racing, Manumission, Tarrett, BEHE hopefully I've got them all. My sponsors, Premier Bulk Services, (liquid carriers based in Ontario), Hingston Metal Works of St. Catherines, Comet Chemical in Innisfil, Ontario and South Barrie Collision Centers (Obvious one!!), thanks guys! Gabriel Maintenance and Max Schoemer for camaraderie, stratedy and sponsorship this year, not to mention all the DAB beer! Lastly and most importantly, Gary Lounsbury, my/our faithful, never stopping energizer wrenchman! We all have a "go to" guy when it comes to getting the car on the track and overall support, Gary is my guy. From belting me in, keeping the rules straight, remembering what to pack in the trailer(ice in the cooler!) to fabricating parts, thanks dude! The Canadian Region Championship definately was a team effort, THANKS GARY!

Hope to see everyone back next year! Randy

Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]