View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
FS: NJ: 1987 944 NA good DE car 
Rookie Driver

Hey All i know first time poster in a FS thread sings scam but trust me I'm not like that. I recently bought and played with and fixed up a bit a 1987 944 NA. It was set up as a DE/AutoX car so I kept it the same and just cleaned up a bunch of the stuff and made some parts a bit safer (the battery jiggled stuff like that). I'm sure everyone here knows a TON more than I do and would appreciate the car better than some of the people that have gotten interested in it via craigslist.

The engine is bone stock. It is NOT the lsd rear. The brakes are cross drilled rotors on all 4 and they're in great shape plenty of life left. The interior is fit with twin Sparco Pro2000 seats, and g-force pro-series 5 point cam lock harnesses on both sides also. The pads (hawk hp+) were replaced in July as was the full system flushed and bled with ate super blue. I will throw in an another set of rear pads that are still in the box. It has a Fibreworks front fascia, and a hella headlight conversion. It has the Brey-Krausse fire extinguisher mount to the front of the passenger seat. It has the AC delete, and the radio and all that unnecessary stuff has been removed as well. I will throw some extras that i have including oil filters head light bulbs coil pack roof hardware window motor and stuff like that. The interior is gutted 50% (from the front seats to the trunk) still has the tan carpet under the front of the seat up to behind the pedals. It recently had the parking brake tuned and adjusted, it holds great now. It has a short shift kit which means the throws are super quick and the shifting has a very good positive feel. Pretty much everything necessary had been done in 2008 (belts, bearings, axles, rotors lines etc.) It has the 951 transmission in it and the clutch has age but feels good.

The suspension on this car is awesome. The suspension uses Koni yellow's front and rear, with the paragon adjustable ride height kit. There are 350# Hyperco front springs, as well as 30mm rear torsion bars. The front sway bar is a Kokeln part, and the rear is the adjustable weltmeister bar. The strut bar is the KLA industries bar, and the strut mounts are the racers edge ones (I think...). I also have that will go with the car 2 EXTRA sets of wheels and tires. The street tires are Kumho's that are very fresh mounted on 16" Black phone dials. The 2 track sets are 15" phone dials, one has a set of worn out Hoosiers on them and the other has a set of Toyo RA1s that are just starting to get good. They look worn but have quite a few track days left in them. Ask anyone that used RA1s right when you think you should throw them out is when they're at their best.

$4,500 OBO, OBO!

you can also send me an email if you're interested or if i'm priced way to high or anything: scotto4k @ gmail dot com

Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:24 am
Rookie Driver

Are we all feeling a price drop?? I know this car is in great shape, the winter AutoX series are going to be starting soon... I AM a man to be reasoned with here, I'm gonna take it $4,000... I feel it's very worth it, but please email me what you all think if its still too high :(

some more pics are available if there's interest.

Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:31 am
Rookie Driver

Hello,

Im interested in the car and I live in centeral NJ. Please Email or call me.
Jeff9146r2cool@aol.com Or Cell (908)672-1125

Thanks
Jeff

Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:54 pm
Rookie Driver

Hey sorry I didn't get this up sooner. Life's been busy. But the car has sold. Thanks for all the help!

Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]