View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
968 Coupe and cab for sale 
Rookie Driver

‘94 968 coupe. This is a street legal PA inspected and registered car. It is a serious DE car that would easily be a track car. Car has 150k miles. The head, timing belt and bal belts were done 2 years ago (about 4,000 miles ago). RS Barn inspected this car 2 years ago with no issues to note. Last year I installed billet Charlie arms with Bilstein coil overs 400# springs in the front and 800# springs in the rear, new M030 sway bars, all suspension rubber has been replaced with solid bushings. Auto Power roll bar with new 6 point harness and new Sparco Pro Circuit seat. I have removed all 4 of the factory seats, which are in perfect condition and go with the car. The car currently has a low fifth gear ASG tranny from an S2. I do have the original 6 spd. that goes with the car. Car has a set of Oz Racing wheels with rain tires and a set of the original Cup II wheels with new Michelin Sport Cups. Asking $15,000 OBO

94 968 Cab has 90k miles with salvage title. I originally went to buy the motor out of this car. When I saw it, I bought the whole car because it was an easy fix. Needs motor rebuild, right fender and strut, windshield and mirrors & some other minor items. It is a 6 speed car with 90k miles. It has a tan interior. I also purchased a like new set of 8 way power seats that go with the car. $5,000 firm

Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]