View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
1986 Porsche 944 951 Turbo 
Rookie Driver

For Sale a very clean original unmolested 1986 Porsche 944 951 Turbo in the most desired color Black with Tan interior. As you can see in the photos this car is a very solid and clean driver and will put a big smile on the face of the new owner every time you drive it. The car is not a trailer queen, but has been garage kept and never driven in the winter or in bad weather since I've owner her. Everyone who has owned a 944 especially a turbo says that it is one of the best handling cars they have ever owned. And I can agree. The 50/50 weight distribution makes this car go around corners like it's on rails. With just over 107k on the odometer, this car has been driven less than 4,000 per year since new. The has a few nicks and chips but has never been hit. The interior is in really good condition with the dash being solid with no major cracks like so many of this era. The trunk carpet shows sun wear, but that's some of her charm. The turbo boost is strong and responsive. Pop up lights, windows, sunroof and power seat all work. The drivers seat had two seam tears but was in good condition. I recovered the seats and they look really nice and clean.

Repairs in the past year

Replaced power steering hard and soft lines
Replaced all vacuum lines and installed a venturi delete kit.
Replaced AC/Heat head unit
Installed new seat covers
Replaced various other hoses and clamps
Changed spark plugs
Replace Vacuum Timing Value
Oil Change

Well over $500 in new parts ready for the new owner to install
Timing Belt and Rollers
Balance Belt and Rollers
Power Steering Belt
New Braided Fuel Lines

Also a few other parts as well

Porsche prices have been rising over the past couple years so here's your chance to own a Porsche that will give you more smiles per dollar than many other sports cars. You can buy this 944 and enjoy it right away or you can change it into a great little weekend track car.

Car won't last long. First $9,440 gets it. Serious buyers only please. I'm a reasonable guy, make me a reasonable offer.

More photos available. Thanks for looking.

ImageImage

Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]