View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
88 944 NA for sale - Long Island, NY 
Rookie Driver

88 Porsche 944. RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT. Brown.. Under 90k miles. Engine runs great. Needs a new battery.

Bought it off a Grassrootsmotorsports.com member and it was less than what was advertised, let's just say. It is a good car. I'm just being complete on the description. Turn it into a DE or track car if you like, or make it a combo car. Or do a V8 conversion ;)

Front emblem missing and front panel should be fixed or unbolted and replaced because of me rolling into it with my truck backing into the driveway (was winter, I couldn't see).
Lots of work just done. New front brake calipers and pads. Rears rebuilt. New e brake cables and shoes. New stereo can be installed, have new in box. Old one went bad. 5 speed, shifts great. Redid rear axle seals and changed tranny oil with full synthetic. Replaced speedo sensor and speedo. Needs odometer fix like all these cars but already has the upgraded gear so I think a wire broke... no time to look into it yet. Has an oil leak up front but have the front engine cover to replace the leaky area already just never had time. Salvage title from an incident in 92 (I think) in NJ. Was not an accident. Paint is definitely factory. No body work evident, so never been in an accident. No rust. Great car. As is. Come drive it away.. I didn't get it. Inspected yet thus year. Because I just got a new Mercedes and didn't need to. You can.. It should pass. New (used) exhaust and catalytic, Porsche factory part. Interior decent, brand new custom carpets including trunk area. Some repairs on leather seats but decent condition. Clean and go...

You can register it as historic now in NY state and save on insurance..

See listing with photos on 944 Forum - http://www.944online.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1414178164

Pretty firm on price. I have $4,000 into this car but no time to finish so I'm already taking a huge loss.. So not going to go to $1,7b00, so don't bother. Frustrating! Fun car. Please go drive it!

Title in hand, no liens. Call me or text, Justin 631-five 0ne three n1ne sixone zero
Come get it before Thanksgiving and I'll give you a deal. Before xmas and still a deal, just not as good ! :)

Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:43 pm
Rookie Driver

$2200

Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]