View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 5:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Hoosier Wets - Brand New, Mounted & Balanced 
Rookie Driver

For Sale

Set of four wheels and tires, 225/50/16. Porsche phone dials (8x16 ET 52.3) and Hoosier Wets, mounted, balanced and ready to win in the rain. These are sticker tires, never mounted on a car. These have been stored in my garage, minimum of 50 degrees in the winter and max of 75 degrees in the summer. They have been stored horizontal and have had no exposure to sunlight. They are soft and sticky, push your fingernail into the tread and it leaves a lasting impression. Date codes are 2009. I never did race in the rain and will be selling the whole car soon. I'd prefer not to ship as it would be quite expensive. They are located in Morris County NJ. I travel the Rt. 95 corridor between NJ and DC regularly and could meet somewhere along the way to deliver. Once a month or so I make it down to Richmond, VA and also travel into Eastern PA. $1000 or Best Offer. Call or text me (Steve) at nine zero eight - two six eight - three one eight one. For the price of tires alone you get wheels, mounting, balancing and delivery for free. I have more pics of the wheels and inside wheel data if interested.

Attachments:
IMG_0630R1.jpg
IMG_0630R1.jpg [ 18.79 KiB | Viewed 1783 times ]
IMG_0629R1.jpg
IMG_0629R1.jpg [ 17.84 KiB | Viewed 1783 times ]
IMG_0627R1.jpg
IMG_0627R1.jpg [ 18.81 KiB | Viewed 1783 times ]
Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]