View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Re-inforced early 944 arms 
Driver

I offer a re-inforced control arm for the 944 at very affordable prices. We use a brand new steel control arm and TIG weld a box system around the arm to make it very strong and stiff with out a weight penalty when compared to the 86 aluminum arms. They are $200 a pair outright with new MOOG ball joints or $125 to modify your existing steel arms. These are only available for the 83 to 85.5 MDY cars at this time that use the early offset wheels. Dont be the guy that breaks your stock steel C - arm...( like me!) Greg Fordahl, Fordahl Motorsports (425) 644-6020

Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:05 pm
Profile WWW
Rookie Driver

Do these control arm com with bushings?

Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:17 pm
Driver

The arms come with no bushings, due to different rules in use we offer a poly graphite race bushing that is Spec or Cup compliant and are working on an early arm monoball set up for the SCCA ITS prepared cars. Greg

Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:16 pm
Profile WWW
Driver

I can now offer the strengthened early 944 steel control arms with polyurethane race bushings. These would be Spec and Cup compliant, featuring a high density poly material with a stainless steel inner bushing for the fronts. The bushings add $125 to the cost of the arms.
Attachment:
Misc march 004.JPG
Misc march 004.JPG [ 2.74 KiB | Viewed 2587 times ]

Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:17 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]