View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Ford F350 

For sale:

1995 Ford F350 with 7.3 Turbo diesel motor with 154,000 miles. As the second owner, I bought the truck in early 1996 at 18,000 miles. The truck is a crew cab with 8ft bed, dark metallic forest green with silver trim.

Truck is equipped with 4WD, dual 17 gallon gas tanks, Class V heavy duty Reese tow behind trailer hitch, 5th wheel retractable trailer hitch, electric brake controller with dual electric hook ups, bedliner, AM/FM stereo with CD player, AC, three speed automatic along with a manual selectable overdrive, gray cloth bench seats front and back, Pro Lock Security Ststem, engine block heater,wheel covers, rear helper springs

Has no rust and is in good running condition. The turbo was replaced at 60,000 mi, transmission rebuilt at 117,000 mi. Tires in good condition. Numerous other items replaced or serviced during my ownership such as front locking hubs, front brake calipers, windshield wiper motor, water pump, AC compressor and all related parts,

Most recently, replaced upper and lower ball joints, tie rod ends, front brake pads and rotors, upper and lower radiator hoses, front and rear sway bar links and bushings, front and rear gear oil, at 140k mi.

Sale price: $7800

Email Dave at Cup944@aol.com

cup944@aol.com

Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:49 am

Another hard goodbye to a long time friend. She hauled my ass and a trailer full of horses over the Blue Ridge mountains, to the beachs and pine barrens of the Carolinas, to endurance horse races up and down the East Coast for 5 years.

And if that wasn't enough, then came 12 years of haulin' a pair of Porsches everywhere from Daytona Beach to Ontario Canada, Ohio and back to the Carolinas, back and forth over the Blue Ridge more times than I can count. We spent hour after hour alone, together, thru rain storms, narrow roads and bridges, blowouts on I95, during the wee hours of the morning, when it was just us and the tractor trailers, pushing us into the next lane as they blew past. Over 140,000 miles of pulling loads that the owners manual warned against. Despite the abuse, she never left me sitting along side the road. I owe this truck.

The truck has been sold. Tomorrow she leaves for yet another tour of duty working the farmlands of Pa. This Ford truck was built tough. A beast.

cup944@aol.com

Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]