View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
SOLD - Trailex Open Trailer for Sale 
Rookie Driver

THE TRAILER IS SOLD.
Thanks for the inquiries.

I'm selling my TRAILEX Model 7541 open trailer. This is Trailex's 75" wide deck; I've trailered 944 and Boxster on it with plenty of room. The trailer is in very good to excellent condition. Lightweight, bolted modular design, very well maintained and tows extremely well.

Here's some features:

A) Full width Trailex tire rack, with locks and other accessories. Bolted design makes it very easy to adjust center pole height for virtually any size wheel/tire.
B) Entire brake system was overhauled within the past 3 years, including new brake lines, surge brake unit on tongue (just over 1 year old), and shoes.
C) 7 new radial trailer tires, including 3 spare tires w/mounts on the trailer. Tires on the axles have under 200 miles.
D) 8-foot ramps makes loading easy, even for lowered cars. Ramps are 2 years old, updated design purchased directly from Trailex.
E) Includes 2 custom made aluminum fuel jug holders made by PitPal, that each hold a pair of 5-gallon jugs. Very strong and sturdy.
F) Storage box, including straps and other accessories.
G) 2-speed manual winch and stand from Trailex. Works perfectly, and nice to have when the car can't drive up on its own.
H) LED lighting.
I) 2 wheel stops up front, and 1 for the rear (easily slides on & off).

Asking $5,900 for this very well optioned Trailex trailer. (Would cost over $8,000 to replicate new from Trailex) Includes some spare T-bolts, brackets, and a replacement leaf spring (Recently discovered a broken leaf spring, and replaced with parts directly from Trailex. Ordered 2 leaf springs just in case, but found no problems on the other 3.) Clean MD title.

This trailer has served me very well. I would otherwise be keeping it, except I've decided to purchase an enclosed one. The tire rack and fuel jug holders free up a lot of space in your tow vehicle.

Additional photos at: http://tonyp.smugmug.com/gallery/119098 ... 3884_p4vh3

Gaithersburg, MD 20882
E-mail: aj240z[at]netscape[dot]net

Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]