View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
The Mille 2011 World Record Porsche Tour & Festival Atlanta 
Rookie Driver

Hello guys, my name is Mitchel DeFrancis and I am organizing and planning an event in November that I think you would be interested in. My event is The Mille 2011 sponsored by Porsche Cars North America. The event is an official Porsche event. Porsche Cars North America will be bringing many historically significant race cars to this event and has invited factory drivers to the event, as well as Jay Leno, Hurley Haywood, Jerry Seinfeld, Derek Bell, Vic Elford and many more. This could end up being the largest Porsche gathering on the East Coast.

The Mille 2011 is a one day Porsche extravaganza at Atlanta Motor Speedway in Hampton, GA on November 5th 2011. There will be a World Record Attempt at the largest parade of Porsche cars ever done in the morning. After the record parade, there will be a Porsche Concours d'elegance, Porsche Autocross, Porsche Track Lapping and a Porsche Swap Meet going on. We will be filling the race track bumper to bumper with Porsche for aerial photos. Porsche race cars are allowed on the street for the parade!

Please help us get the word out about this event. We are trying to have the largest parade of Porsche cars in the world. We are expecting over 1,000 Porsches and approximately 4-5,000 attendees. I'd love for you to attend with your Porsches!

Please review my website www.TheMille.com hope to hear from you soon!

Mitchel DeFrancis
The Mille 2011
www.TheMille.com

Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]