View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Coming Soon.....New 944 Cup Trophies 

At the end of last year, I commissioned the design of a custom made 944 Cup trophy. The design is based off of a Porsche factory trophy I came across on Ebay. This was an expensive project, but after of over a decade of racing, Chris and I thought the series its place in racing with a unique award to recognize its drivers.

The design company did an excellant job of matching the factory trophy. They have provided me with a clay rendition of the trophy from which copies will be made and used as the official 944 Cup trophies. Production is to begin later this month.

The trophy will be awarded to podium finishers at Nationals, Regional Champions and year end podium finishers, and other special recognition awards for 2012, and beyond. The Champion trophies will be in a bronze color, while all other will be a pewter color.

Prior Champions and podium finishers will be able to order these new trophies as a replacement for their trophies from prior years should they desire. The cost will be $95 per trophy. To place an order, contact me at cup944@aol.com

Attachments:
6.jpg
6.jpg [ 58.8 KiB | Viewed 16261 times ]

cup944@aol.com
Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:13 pm
Driver

that's gonna be pretty cool, and a great idea. You know I'll ante up.

SuperCup #57, National Champion 2011 and 2012
www.frankcelenza.com/racing.php

Tue May 01, 2012 8:01 am
Profile WWW

For those past Cup champions wanting to upgrade their previous won Cup trophies for the newer version, I have them in stock. Email me at cup944@aol.com to order.

cup944@aol.com

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]