View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Nationals 2014 
Driver

hey dave I'm a little confused. Will there be camping allowed at the track for nationals? and if not can anyone recommend the nearest camping location to the track.

Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:33 am

Yes, Camping will be allowed at the track.

VISITOR CLARIFICATION:
Every club race visitor/attendee/guest must be pre-registered with a specific driver when the driver completes their club race registration on clubregistration.net. At that time, the driver will be asked to list all of their crew/family/visitors as part of the normal registration process. This must be in place in order to gain entrance to MMC for the club race.

For the Brandenberger CREW, all must be prelisted on registration, and yes it will cost each of them $100. But from what I have experienced of Monticello, and what I know of the Brandenberger clan, Monticello will lose money just on the consumption of all you can drink beer and wine, not to even mention the food :lol:

cup944@aol.com

Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:22 pm
Driver

Thanks Dave :lol: haha :lol: Free food and beer my guys can suck em dry. Is the club supplying food throughout the weekend or just once. Will i have to have a total head count by Monday when i register or can i go and add people later? also is there a limit to the amount of guests allowed?

Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:01 am

JBRracing wrote:
Thanks Dave :lol: haha :lol: Free food and beer my guys can suck em dry. Is the club supplying food throughout the weekend or just once. Will i have to have a total head count by Monday when i register or can i go and add people later? also is there a limit to the amount of guests allowed?

No limits on guests. The $100 will get you: Food/drink will consist of a hot breakfast offered all 3 days (Fri/Sat/Sun), includes a gourmet lunch all 3 days provide by the MMC chef, and hors d’oeuvres each evening (Fri/Sat) that also includes beer and wine after the track goes cold.

cup944@aol.com

Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:38 pm

REGISTRATION FOR THIS RACE HAS BEEN DELAYED 1 WEEK

09/01/14 09:00 PM (members)
(central time zone)

cup944@aol.com

Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:39 am
Driver

can more guests be added after your registered for the race?

Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:57 am

JBRracing wrote:

Checking.

PS. Monticello does not allow spectator races at their facility. Therefore, *every non-driver in attendance is considered crew *and is not a visitor/guest. All adult crew will have to sign the adult MMC & PCA waivers and if there are any crew under 18 years of age in attendance, then there will be a minor waiver to complete for both MMC and PCA as well.

cup944@aol.com

Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:50 am

JBRracing wrote:

No limit and yes, crew will be added subsequently. Drivers register themselves first, then email will go out later from registrar for list of crew and questions on parking needs (type of equipment, size, etc.). Then driver can go back into cr.net and pay for crew members.

cup944@aol.com

Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:27 am
Driver

The JBR crew will be at nationals this year registered this morning! Just noticed the 103db sound limit. Are our cars under that un-muffled or is that going to be a problem?

Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:27 am

JBRracing wrote:
The JBR crew will be at nationals this year registered this morning! Just noticed the 103db sound limit. Are our cars under that un-muffled or is that going to be a problem?

I'm more worried about the sound limit when it comes to the JBR crew than the JBR car. :lol:

cup944@aol.com

Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next