View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 3:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Nationals 2010 ....In Car Video 

Hey Guys:

Putting together the video for the 2010 Nationals, looking for some good in car video footage. if you have some, please email at cup944@aol.com so we can make arrangements to get it to the producer. Thanks.

cup944@aol.com

Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:27 am

Last call.........if you have any video of the Sunday race. please email me. Thanks.

cup944@aol.com

Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:35 pm
Rookie Driver

Any chance of getting any footage from whoever did the WC video taping, there lies the premium trackside coverage view.

Chris' and my Sunday tango was fun to watch, even though I was getting killed on the straights :shock:

Big Joe

Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:53 am

Big Joe wrote:
Any chance of getting any footage from whoever did the WC video taping, there lies the premium trackside coverage view.

Chris' and my Sunday tango was fun to watch, even though I was getting killed on the straights :shock:

Big Joe

Not sure if I understand yur question Joe. We are using the requested in car video with WC footage in producing the Nationals video. Whats available of WC footage will be view ed in the Nats video.

cup944@aol.com

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:39 am
Rookie Driver

Ok great then, I didnt know if you would have access to bits of their footage or if our video would be a majority of just in-car footage. But you already addressed that request so my question was mute, should be a great video then!

Chris's Sat/Sun video posts were entertaining to watch, im sure you have access to them.

I had planned to start my cam when we staged for the lights out/green flag, not the parade lap, so when we went straight to green, starting my cam was the last thing on my mind, thus no video from me.

JB

Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]