View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 8:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Cup Class --- Body parts 
Rookie Driver

Looking at the pic of the yellow car, there is a lot of aero work on the pillar and the sill. Looks like the door pillar has been widened by roughly an inch, and the door "sill" by roughly 3 inches.

Is this the de facto standard? If so, this looks like one of the Crowell cars (?)... can they provide a the same picture with a tape measure showing the measurement? That way we'll know what we can build to.

I would rather have the approved measurements up front so we can build to it rather than everybody getting in a snit when the points race is tight.

If someone can post pics of the same picture of a stock door and B billar, we can get a good comparison of how far the car in this pic has been adapted. No access to my car this weekend as I'm out town.

Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:50 am

MattMarks wrote:
Is this the de facto standard? I would rather have the approved measurements up front so we can build to it rather than everybody getting in a snit when the points race is tight.

Dont think any measurements are needed. Keep it simple: : "dont extend beyond the door exterior".

cup944@aol.com

Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2